question

kuban-invertor avatar image
kuban-invertor asked

ESS and Power Assist. Quattro only AC in 1 connection. How to properly connect and configure?

Hello experts! I ask for your help. I need to install the system for the following tasks: 1) GRID support during morning and evening load peaks. Power assist 
2) Charge the batteries only in a certain window (at night). 
Supposed equipment: 
1. Quattro 15000x3
2. Pylontech batteries (160 kWh) 
3. CCGX and ET340. 
It was not possible to accurately determine the power of heavy-duty loads, and therefore I assume - you need to install the Quattro parallel to the grid, using only AC IN. Using the ET340 meter you can see the total consumption. Question: Will Power assist work with this configuration?
And most importantly, will it be possible to use two functions - Power Assist and Battery Charge at a certain time on a schedule? I read on the forum that ESS and Power Assist do not work correctly together. The instructions say - When installing the ESS assistant, the Power Assist function in VE configure 3 is ignored. Is it so ? Thanks!
MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kuban-invertor avatar image kuban-invertor commented ·

scheme

схема-1.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
scheme-1.jpg (1.6 MiB)
1 Answer
kuban-invertor avatar image
kuban-invertor answered ·
If there is no answer, then maybe someone will give a link to the instruction?
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.