question

werner-lombaard avatar image
werner-lombaard asked

BN52V-100-5.2k DU Blue nova battery connected to a Axpert King 5kW inverter

Hi. I have one BN52V-100-5.2k DU Blue nova battery connected to a Axpert King 5kW inverter. The inverter cannot be connected by the CanBus cable to monitor the battery. Is there a product from Victron that will do this?

BMV Battery Monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
basz avatar image
basz answered ·

Hi @Werner Lombaard I have the same setup, except I have 2 Axperts in parallel (master & slave). I used a CCGX to monitor my setup, except that the CCGX does not recognise the Axperts. Instead I installed a ET340 3 phase electricity meter, with on phase 1 the AC input from grid and on phase 2 the AC output from the inverters (my house is single phase and the ET340 can be used for this situation but you can only measure 2 lines). Recently the MPPT of first 1 (repaired) and then the other inverter stopped working so I added a Victron 150/70 MPPT which is also connected to the CCGX, so I can now see how much PV I am generating. Let me know if you have any questions

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.