question

peter-corbishley avatar image
peter-corbishley asked

two 150/45 tr for synchronized charging

good afternoon all, May I ask for some advice. I read that synchronized charging is now available on the smartsolar charge controllers, once you have upgrade to version 1.47.Is this applicable to all the smartolsar charge controllers or only the TR versions. I would like to use two 150/45 tr for synchronized charging as I have two areas of my roof that I want independent solar panels installed, with separate MPPT's.How would I then achieve synchronizing between the controllers. Thanks a lot for the help on this. kind regards

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Rob Fijn avatar image
Rob Fijn answered ·

Hello Peter, if I understand your correctly. Two independent area's ... think you would like to get the maximum from each of them, no need to have the MPPTs synchronized with each other.

If one side is in the morning sun, this can start harvesting... then other MPPT is still waiting to come in action when the sun moves into his direction..

Battery chargers you can connected in parallel to your battery bank.

regards, Rob

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.