question

bootscootin avatar image
bootscootin asked

Life PO4 24/200ah Hardware Failure / Internal Comminication Failure

Just installed a Multiplus 24/3000 and have powered up the system on a few short times to determine the status and resolve the faults. I do have the mutiplus on with com unplugged but the battery switch is off so NO power to the battery. Yet have turned on the BMS switch many times to determine system status. One being had to load the BMS app. Then reset and got this when I checked the battery via the blue tooth app. How would I go about clearing this fault and any idea how this would occur ?

BMV Battery MonitorLithium Battery
img-3084.jpg (59.2 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @BootScootin

Did you have contact with your dealer / distributor about this yet? That is the route to follow if you find a defect in a product.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

bootscootin avatar image
bootscootin answered ·

Yes and resolved the problem

Thx for the followup

1 comment
2 |3000

Thanks for the update, was it a hardware error or something else?

0 Likes 0 ·
bootscootin avatar image
bootscootin answered ·

As It turned out the battery was discharged too low

Solution was to charge it properly

All faults cleared and now it functions properly well within spec

2 |3000