question

robert-andersson avatar image
robert-andersson asked

MultiPlus-II-8000 - no leds after upgrade

Hi,

I have a tree phase setup. After a firmware update the "Inverter on" led is dark on one of the units. The system works as normally and delivers power on all three phases. The led is working if I connect with the USB interface and use the "flash light" function.

The FW update was done through vrm portal. After this I have updated the FW again with the MK3 USB cable. Same result.

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
csc avatar image
csc answered ·

Similar issue with a brand new 3000 updated before being plugged for the first Time. Strictly no led though functionnal

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mwu avatar image
mwu answered ·

I also have a three-phase system. As a test, I connected a second inverter in parallel to the L2 inverter and configured it. Although it is not recommended, it worked. The LEDs of the one inverter on L2 were dark in every operating state, except when flashing to detect the device.

After returning to the simple three-phase system, everything works as it should, but the LEDs on the L2 inverter remain dark.

It cannot be the cable that has fallen off, because the correct display appears when the inverter flashes for detection and, for example, when the software is updated.

How do I get the LED to light up again in normal operation?

Best regards

Manfred

2 |3000