question

Ayobami Olatunde avatar image
Ayobami Olatunde asked

Daisy chain of two fronius inverter with different capacity

Hi, i have a 20kW Fronius symo and 8kW fronius inverter symo, both are 3-phase system. Can i daisy the 2 system with different capacity and couple their output with the output of 3 units of 15kva quattro inverter?

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargerfronius symo
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Michelle Konzack avatar image
Michelle Konzack answered ·

What do you mean with Daisy Chain?

If you have 3 Quatros with total 45kVA/36kW and only 28kW Fronus Symo, simply connect the ACout of the Quatros and the ACout of the two Fronius SYMO to the BusBar.

Do not forget in the Quatro the option "has PV" and setup the shifting Frequency correct.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Ayobami Olatunde avatar image Ayobami Olatunde commented ·
Hi Konzack, thank you for the feedback. What I meant by Daisy chain is connecting the two systems with the CAT cable ( RJ45) at the Solar Net IN and OUT.
0 Likes 0 ·
Ayobami Olatunde avatar image Ayobami Olatunde commented ·

Hi Konzack, the system has been set up and is operational. Find attached the screenshot of the Cerbo GX and VRM of the installation. Screenshot_20240521_125833_VRM.jpg 20240521_103009.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
Michelle Konzack avatar image
Michelle Konzack answered ·

Excelent. You got it running.

Have fun with it.

2 |3000