question

donaldaltom avatar image
donaldaltom asked

MPPT 250/100 settings for 6 modules

i put in writing that Victron company and all employes that give help on settings for any products can not and will not be held accountable for the way i used the equipment and for any info they share they are not accountable!. I Donald Altom take 100% responsibility for using lithium ion I've been advised not to do. sign by me donald e Altom 4/6/24. . mppt ve can 250/100 i have 6 lithium battery modules 24v 5,2kwh 1860 Panasonic capacity 232ah ,5.2kwh voltage nominal: 3.8v/cell,22.8module charge voltage cut off: 4.2v/cell,25.2/module discharge cut off:3.3v.cell,19.8 max discharge current (10sec):750amps i have 48v system so ive taken the 6 modules and put them in pairs to achieve the 48v so what would the safest unadvised settings be set too, on the mppt. note i do have the vero bms v2 running on its own power and its happy the modules are in a 1/8 steel container certified by SDGE, san diego gas electric thats my power company with a pad lock out side of course all my other Equpment in side of course thanks donald.altom email <moderated: personal information> i do have around the world calling plan if need be supply ph with ext i can call

MPPT SmartSolar
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Michelle Konzack avatar image
Michelle Konzack answered ·

What is this now?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

donaldaltom avatar image
donaldaltom answered ·

mppt have not connect yet waiting intill i have right settings the vero bms v2 it may still need some adjustments at the moment its happy i have battery specs what throws me off the specs are for 24v and i have taken two and made them one 48volts when i go into mppt 250/100 48v and it ask for ah do i go with the specs 232 that i posted or do i double it 464 and if it does not let enter value do i go with the lower value example vero bms would not let put 232 let put 200 in the ah setting

2 |3000