question

atlantide avatar image
atlantide asked

Widget for daily total yield of all inverters/MPPTs?

I've been looking for a VRM widget that diplays one of the most obvious parameters that users will be interested in: a daily total yield of all connected inverters/MPPTs.
So far, I only found figures for single units. I could of course try to read them into Node Red and sum them up there, but I wonder whether there is something that I did not see.
Thanks for any hints!

widget vrm
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Jason - UK avatar image
Jason - UK answered ·

@Atlantide The VRM portal already provides a total solar generation, plus the break-down per MPPT and the solar inverter.

1707688908406.png

1707688908406.png (173.5 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

atlantide avatar image
atlantide answered ·

@Jason - UK Thank you for your reply, this already helps somewhat. I was also looking for a local parameter within the VenusOS/ESS that I could use for this, "total solar" does not seem to exist there – did I overlook something?

2 |3000

atlantide avatar image
atlantide answered ·

P.S.. The "Total Solar" figures also don't make sense as they appear to take the last 24 hours, which does not follow the view setting made by the user. Having "Today" as reference would be much more logical.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic