question

cassiopea avatar image
cassiopea asked

Mayday! Controller goes berserk...

Hi,

I've just installed my 3 phase Multiplus 2 3000, but the system doesn't operate correctly.

Please take a look at the following youtube video to see what I mean. Around timestamp 3:17, after I change the inverter power limit, the controller goes berserk by alternately pushing energy into the grid and charging the battery. The AC load was constantly around 400 W.All the devices are on the latest firmware.

Youtube video link:

https://youtu.be/jdu831ixo_8?si=gqAAhBRrh4BKOO2W

Suggestions about what might be wrong are much appreciated. Thank you.

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
cassiopea avatar image
cassiopea answered ·

Problem solved. I've made a support request to Victron and Victron dealer assigned to my hardware solved it.

The black connector for "Current sense" on one of the multipluses was not fully inserted into the socket. I've pushed it in and the system started to work correctly.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

Hi, 3-phase systems are complex. If there is any hope of giving advice you will need to better detail the setup and configuration (and in good detail).

There really is not enough here to help.

2 |3000