question

steffs avatar image
steffs asked

Read Smartshunt in Node Red

Hello I have two Victron palettes in NodeRed but wasn't able to read the smart shunt so far. In the venus GUI the SmartShunt shows up correctly as with BlueTooth on the mobile phone.

• node-red-contrib-victron-vedirect-usb => only delivers empty objects (first I tried on a Raspi OS - could not connect - now with venus OS seems to connect but I only get empty objects )
  • @victronenergy/node-red-contrib-victron => which node to take for reading a the victron SmartShunt?
SmartShuntNode-RED
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
steffs avatar image
steffs answered ·

Inbetween I found out that the Batterie Monitor function out of the nodered victron palette works with the smart shunt...

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevstone122 avatar image
kevstone122 answered ·

I found this entry now.

Read is possible, but no write. So it's not possible to "Synchronise SOC to 100%" or change the SOC value by NodeRed, am i right?

Best regads

Kevin

2 |3000