question

iand avatar image
iand asked

Cerbo display contents

vrm-console.jpgIs it possible to add other items to the default Cerbo/Touch50 display page, for example temperatures, or is the only way to do this by using GUImods? This is mine at the moment, I'm looking at adding some RuuviTags but if the results are buried down in a sub-menu they're of limited use...

gui mods
vrm-console.jpg (50.4 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
iand avatar image
iand answered ·

<bump> anyone have an answer? :-)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

I have a bunch of hard wired temperature sensors plus Ruuvi tags on my Cerbo and they are just readable in the devices menu, can not get them on the main display without GuiMods which I have not bothered with. It is a pity they do jot have an optional page like the tanks page for temperature readings and digital inputs and relays.

1 comment
2 |3000

iand avatar image iand commented ·
Thanks, I suspected that was the case but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Looks like GuiMods is my only option -- the only issue is that this might make life more difficult for my boatbuilder who is responsible for maintaining/upgrading/debugging the system, for the time being at least.

It's not just the temperature sensors, having various other things buried down in submenus like generator autostart/manual control is also a PITA, and GuiMods fixes this too.

0 Likes 0 ·
sheidler avatar image
sheidler answered ·

Sure - take a look at GUI-mods

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic