question

joker-sk avatar image
joker-sk asked

Ignore ac not working via assistant?

Hello good day,

I have tried to set up the generator assistant with the general flag, to ignore ac in while the battery is charged higher than 30%.

It was ignoring it, however with the “grid lost” error, and in the morning i woke up to the battery being at 23% and i had to disable the assistant really quick before going to work.

Was something changed after the updates? I noticed a lot of settings in GX not being set up about the generator, even though in assistant it is.

Am I missing something?

Thank you

Generatorac ignore
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@joker_sk

How exactly do you have it set up? And what is monitoring SOC on the system?

0 Likes 0 ·
joker-sk avatar image joker-sk Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Hi Alexandra, it Pylontech battery so SOC is from them directly.
this is how i tried to set it up. Then in GX changed the "relay 1" as generator start/stop - without that, the generator menu was not accesible in the system.

Or is that the issue? that after sending this to MP2 i should not touch the settings in GX?

ignore-ac.jpg

EDIT 20:45
I have tested it just with the consumption in the range i can achieve and it works. trick was to not use the relay settings as generator in GX.. my bad.
Anyway, i have now reconfigure it to take the SOC into account and i have the "grid lost" error. I "suppose" its because upon restart, there is no grid as the logic to not ignore is not met... i really hope that when the low SOC is reached, it will connect and then the error should disappear?

Am i missing something here?

1 Like 1 ·
ignore-ac.jpg (58.6 KiB)
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ joker-sk commented ·
Monitor for grid faliure is set on the GX itself. So you will need to switch it off there.
0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
joker-sk avatar image
joker-sk answered ·

Hi, without the setting the relay in GX it is working as expected, only i have the errorr GRID LOST all the time its ignoring the grid. Its not lost, its being ignored lol...

Is there a way how to handle it?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sanitka avatar image
sanitka answered ·

I had a simmilar problem. I had settings system in Cerbo AC1 input on none. When i changed to grid, error messages stoped.

2 |3000

Alex Leo avatar image
Alex Leo answered ·

If grid lost bothers you you can access the console,go to System Setup and disable "Monitor for grid failure".This way you wont have the error anymore.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

MultiPlus Generator FAQ

GX - Generator auto start/stop

Automatic Generator start/stop

Hybrid Generators

Virtual switch - Generator start/stop