question

bluetortuga avatar image
bluetortuga asked

Multiplus Compact led indication codes

I've reviewed the manuals and the tool kit app, but still not finding an explanation of the LED blinking I am getting.

I have a MultiPlus Compact Charger / Inverter that has 3 LEDs: Inverter, Charge and Alarm. With the switch positioned to "on" the charger light will occasionally blink yellow.

I have a digital multi control panel with 4 lights: mains on, bulk, absorption and float. The "mains on" and "float" are normally lit, but will occasionally blink for periods of time.

This is all while hooked up to shore power and the % battery is 100%.

led
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Mike Dorsett avatar image
Mike Dorsett answered ·

If the charge light "occasionally blinks yellow" (presume that the green invert light is on when the charge light is off?) This means that the charger is having difficulty connecting to the mains. This is usually due to poor mains quality. The compact does not have a log for disconnection faults, so this is normally very difficult to troubleshoot.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic