question

tombeau avatar image
tombeau asked

Isolation Transformer 3600 does not work at one marina

I have an Isolation transformer 3600 connected to shore power 30 amp 110volt, with a breaker before the transformer. Works fine and provides 110 to boat except at one marina. When connected at this marina, green light (power) goes on, but neither yellow light is on and there is no current at the output. no red light or heat issue, as the unit has just come on. When I bypass the 3600, I get 120 volts at the outlets and the charger and hot water work. I also tried the 50 amp socket with a 50 to 30 amp plug, but same issue. Any ideas on what is causing the failure at one location that seems to have power for everyone else?

Isolation Tranformer
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

A long shot but if the NO LOAD input voltage is above 130 volts then the unit will not switch on in either 115 or 230 volt mode. This assumes the auto voltage selector model.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic