question

luckybeanz avatar image
luckybeanz asked

Wiring Diagram Software

I am busy doing the Victron online training as I am designing a system for an electric boat conversion. I'm trying to make sure I have all the components I need a draw them in a wiring diagram such as this https://www.victronenergy.com/upload/documents/MultiPlus-system-example-3KW-24V-120V-AC.pdf

Does anyone know what software one can use to draw these? Would be very handy to have all the Victron components in a library to choose from.

wiring diagram
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

How about Visio?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

emmanuel-bosc avatar image
emmanuel-bosc answered ·

I was about to ask the smae question? Looking for this type of tools. Any advises?

2 |3000

Mike Dorsett avatar image
Mike Dorsett answered ·

I use Ki cad for Electronic drawings, but I would recommend Turbocad for general purpose 2d drawing - this is what I use, and have been using for the last 30 years professionally. You can either use their component symbols - free with the entry level package, or create your own. Cost is <$100 US.

2 |3000

dmsims avatar image
dmsims answered ·
2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic