question

kinghill avatar image
kinghill asked

Smart IP 22 VE. Networking

Hallo,

ich habe ein Blue Smart IP22-Ladegerät. Auf ihrer Produktseite wird angegebn, dass dieses Ladegerät VE.Smart Networking unterstützt. Ich finde diese Option nicht in der Victron App. Die neuste Firmware die mir in der App angezeigt wird (FW: v3.21, BL v.2.07) ist installiert. Wo finde ich die Einstellung? Gibt es ein Update das mir diese Funktion aktiviert?

Danke!

Frank

Hello,

I have a Blue Smart IP22 charger. Their product page states that this charger supports VE.Smart Networking. Unfortunately I can't find this option in the Victron app. The latest firmware that is displayed to me in the app (FW: v3.21, BL v.2.07) is installed. Where can I find the setting? Is there an update that will enable this feature for me?

Thanks!

Frank
VE.Smart Network
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi @Kinghill

There are 2 revision of the IP22 charger and the older revision does not support VE.Smart networking. The newer revision have serial numbers HQ2024nnnnnn and newer (20 is the year 2020 and 24 is week nr 24).

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

VE.Smart Networking Manual