question

ryanmiller avatar image
ryanmiller asked

Multiplus-II, 48/3000/35-32 issues - Stumped

Hey guys.

Having an odd issue,

Have a Multiplus-II 48/3000/35-32 has been running faultless for 2 years at my home, load is 2 large aquariums for power stability and backup in power failures, I recently had the mains power disconnected and the victron was shutdown due to some work at my house, once we started it back up, the unit switches to “inverter” green led on and powers the “ac output 1” via battery, you hear an audible click as it goes to change back to mains ac input, “mains on” led comes on along with “bulk” charge, but turns the ac output 1 off. It sits for around 3 seconds then flicks back to inverter on state, and then powers out via ac out 1.

Ac input is steady 236V at 50hz

Battery voltage is 49.7V

Firmware was .470 now updated to .540 no change in state.

Multiplus is on a completely seperate circuit from my mains power board, on an RCD, then in my garage where it’s located there is a isolation switch before the victron (ac input) l, then ac output 1 come to 1 RCD and to a surface mount point in the house.

Unsure where to go from here as it was perfect and now not working. Any help would be great.

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

If you connect the multi to your PC using a MK3 and open veconfigure you can see in realtime why it is disconnecting.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.