question

michelg avatar image
michelg asked

Multiplus 24V/3KVA connection to Cerbo GX + programming.

Hi everybody,

I am thinking of upgrading my current installation with a Multiplus 24V/3KVA model PMP242300001. Regarding the programming and connection to the Cerbo GX, I need to know which cables are required. FYI, all the USB connectors on the Cerbo GX are already in use, so I definitely need using the VE.Bus or the VE.Can but unsure of which one, and what would be the best alternative between them.

Thanks,

Michel

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Not much difference, but go with VE.Direct.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

@MichelG

Multiplus > Cerbo is VE.Bus. An RJ45 'ethernet' cable. Grab the manual off the website for the unit you're considering.

2 |3000

michelg avatar image
michelg answered ·

Hi everyone, I just ordered my Multiplus 24/3000/70-16, I should get it 1st week of September. Thanks for the help.

MichelG.

2 |3000