question

nmarsh avatar image
nmarsh asked

Combining Wind Turbing with my current system - mobile coffee trailer

Himg-3640.jpegHi I have opened up a coffee bar from my converted trailer, and this is the system I currently have.. Although its just about enough power to do small catering events, I'd still like to be able to increase the power draw and season, but adding an extra wind turne.. wondering if it's at all possible to integrate it into my system? Would anyone be able to help without being overly technical... I do my best to understand but it's not easy for me :)

Thanks

MPPT SmartSolarHydro and Wind Power
img-3640.jpeg (986.8 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
nesswill avatar image
nesswill answered ·

Hi before we can help can you list your full system including the solar/wind power you have now please.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nmarsh avatar image
nmarsh answered ·

12v/2000va/80amp inveerter - 400w panel with 100/30 smart charge controller + 2x 100AH batteries (willing to get an additional battery maybe 120ah to add)

2 |3000

Related Resources

MPPT product page

VictronConnect manual

PWM or MPPT

MPPT calculator

MPPT codes

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic