question

garyb avatar image
garyb asked

How does the green bus bar work in the Multiplus II 2X 120 to connect the tempsense probe

I recently installed a Multiplus II 2X120 and am unable to attach the temperature sensor to the device. Maybe I'm stupid, but I can't figure out how the green connection bus works. I push the wire ends into the correct hole, but doesn't stay inserted, is there a spring release I'm not seeing?

connection issue
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

@GaryB those terminal blocks unplug from the multi. Are there screw terminals on the right hand face?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

garyb avatar image
garyb answered ·

Thanks to you both. The answer is the connection block does pull out. The wires go into the square holes and there are set screws on the side in the round holes. Problem solved.

2 |3000

garyb avatar image
garyb answered ·

I did not try to unplug as they appeared to by connected. Attached is a picture of the connection block I am talking about. it is labeled "N".Appendix A.jpg

appendix-a.jpg (93.9 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·

@GaryB have a closer look.

multi-connections.png

0 Likes 0 ·
multi-connections.png (523.1 KiB)
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

I think you push into the square opening above the larger circular one. Use a small screw driver or whatever that can clear the square opening.

Once pushed in, you can insert a wire into the circular opening.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic