question

jeanmarie avatar image
jeanmarie asked

altered scale and colours in VRM widget with fronius datas

Hi Victron developpers, I noticed one bug, quite annoying, in the display of trends through the widgets feature :

I can build one, fix scales, and so on, everything is nice like below

capture-du-2023-06-26-07-25-19.png

But as soon as I try adding a value from an external source like a fronius inverter, assigned colours and scales get all disturbed like shown below (exact same than above except with added power of my fronius inverter) where 2 trends are now black and scales are out of the displayed windows

capture-du-2023-06-26-07-26-13.png

If you could do something to correct this, this would be great, thank you

And just to add a complement information, when editing, display is perfect, it is only when back in display mode that the display gets disturbed

capture-du-2023-06-26-07-32-52.png

bug reportwidget vrm
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi @jeanmarie , yes this can be done a lot better indeed!

We've been working on this, its being tested right now (you can check it on https://betavrm.victronenergy.com/installation-overview)

and expected to be deployed to production VRM tomorrow.

Thank you for the report.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jeanmarie avatar image
jeanmarie answered ·

Hi @mvader (Victron Energy)

yes the actual VRM version is correcting the bug of displaying scales outside the window, but it doen't correct the bug about the colors : when adding one external trend (the one from my Fronius), I still get the following wrong behavior:

- despite adding it at the end of the list, I get it as 1st position in the trend

- assigned color for this trend is copied to the trend following it in the list

both "bugs" are not shown in the preview window but are present after pushing "save"

capture-du-2023-07-01-08-11-34.png

capture-du-2023-07-01-08-11-56.png

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic