question

lewis avatar image
lewis asked

Why is this missing from some of my installs

gen-state.pngGood Evening.

Does anyone know why this is missing from the widgets on a number of our installs?

Many thanks in advance.

Lewis

widget vrm
1686065796686.png (35.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@lewis

Do you have the generator start stop from the GX working on all of them?

If the GX is not configured for start stop of the generator it wont be there. Or at least it is there for the ones I have configured and not there for the ones that dont use the feature and do t have it set.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

JohnC avatar image JohnC ♦ commented ·

@lewis @Alexandra

This is correct, even if the genset is not Auto started, but set for Manual start.

What I'm curious about here is the "Gateway" heading in your screenpic. This is mine..

1686117884518.png

And I've no idea why they are different.

0 Likes 0 ·
1686117884518.png (20.2 KiB)
seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

I don't have any Generator-related items under "Gateway" either.

In my case the AC In is set as "Grid" (I have a MultiPlus II, so only one AC In), so I assume this is why.

2 |3000

lewis avatar image
lewis answered ·

Hi

Our units are generally connected to a generator and the 'generator start stop' function is always active. We set up all our units in the same way, but I have found that certain dashboards don't have the 'generator state' function.

1 comment
2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@lewis

What GX or gateway are you using on them? Or is it the same GX same firmware?

0 Likes 0 ·
lewis avatar image
lewis answered ·

We mostly use the CCGX unit and the firmware is generally the up to date version.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic