question

garner avatar image
garner asked

Multiplus 5000 inverter immediatley trips off - but will charge and pass through AC

Hi- I have a multi-plus 5000 and was playing with the (shorepower) input amps raising it from 12 amps as set to 15 amps. Didn't think it was a big deal - but now the inverter has totally stopped working. I can get AC power through the battery charger pass through, but if I unplug from shore power I get no power on the boat.(no inverting) - course batteries are fully charged. When I turn it off and on again, the green light on the inverter comes on for just a second then it immediatley trips back off and no lights are showing after that. Help please?

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

suspect that you have another device ie a cerbo or a remote switch, and one of these is turned off, otherwise remove the blue network cable from the multi plus and then turn it off and on and see what happens

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.