question

thomas-pv avatar image
thomas-pv asked

3phase ess assistant different summary on 2th Multi II

Hello,

If installing a 3phase system with Multiplus II (FW 502) and save the settings from the first Multi (L1) and loaded to the second Multi (L2), you can see different settings in case of checking the ESS assistant settings:

screenshot-2023-04-14-183240.jpgImage Caption

On the second Multi I couldn’t find the item for "cut off voltage".

One could assume that the first multi plays this role, but it is not mentioned in any documentation.

Are there any documentation regarding this topic or am I completely wrong?

Thanks in advance

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

That's normal only the master needs all settings the other devices don't need everything.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

Doesn’t sound like the same config was pushed or that the Firmware is the same on units etc.

Something was missed in the setup.

1 comment
2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
Or a screen/program glitch.

Seems like a border and colour are missing there, sort of like it is blanked out by something, or didn't render correctly

0 Likes 0 ·
thomas-pv avatar image
thomas-pv answered ·

I made a split into the right box for better visibility.

you can see this different settings on several 3phase setup videos on YouTube or you can show it in your own settings.

2 |3000

thomas-pv avatar image
thomas-pv answered ·

1025 vs 625 total size

2 |3000