question

dana-owen avatar image
dana-owen asked

Multi plus II 3000 split phase stuck in pass thru

I need some help please. my system is two multiples II 3000 48v. This is in my RV. running in split phase. All was working great for 2 month era then I had an overload when I was inverter only. I usually share load with shore at 8 amps per leg to keep my electric bill down.

ever since the overload it won’t come out of passthru mode. I have tried to reset it by turning off the mains and the unit for 10 sec. No luck. I update firmware updates and even tried to factory reset each invert and then go back to split phase.
the odd thing is when I disconnect the mains the dc voltage the the inver sees is not present. Did I pop the internal fuses on the. Control boards?? I need help with this please. Still locked up into passthru mode. Thank you

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

check the battery voltage at the inverters, suspect the battery fus is blown or the battery bms has shut the batteries down.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dana-owen avatar image
dana-owen answered ·

Cecked and all good with BMS and batteries. Still nothing.

2 |3000