question

marekvictron1221 avatar image
marekvictron1221 asked

Overload and AC IN - SWITCHING IN 3F

If one unit becomes overloaded, only that unit will disconnect. Others will also disconnect with a delay. Is there a connection that would disconnect all units at once? Thank you

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@MarekVictron1221

What configuration is your system in? Does 3F mean 3 phase? Are you running ESS, if not do you have switched as a group on?

And by disconnect do you mean switch off a load or disconnect from mains? Or shut down?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

marekvictron1221 answered ·

Hello

3 Phase 3xMultiplus 5000/70, Cerbo GX, Pylontech 3000C, i am running ESS

I don't know what Group on is, that will probably be the problem. They do not behave as a whole. In case of overload, only one disconnects. I would need them all to disconnect and all to connect to the network. Preferably before they shut down. This is a power plant connected to the grid, but to function as much as possible without the grid, i.e. as an island.

Thank You

2 |3000

marekvictron1221 answered ·

I found the setting for "Switch as Group" and it was checked. e.g. Unit No. 2 becomes overloaded and switches to the mains. Others won't do it fast enough. This results in Alarm: Bad phase rotation.

Thank You

2 |3000