question

Davy Rio avatar image
Davy Rio asked

Multiplus Alternates Charge and Discharge out of grid setpoint

Hello everyone,

I encounter a quirk that I have trouble explaining and which is causing me serious problems.

And despite my research (a few sleepless nights) I can't find anything similar to this mystery.

I installed a Multiplus 2 48/3000/35 + Cerbo GX + ET112 + AC probe + 2 Pylontech (US2000C) on my PV installation (3kWp micro-inverters) to do ESS connected to the grid.

The system is in parallel with the network and the inverter (See diagram below) When the PVs produce well no problem the battery charges (even if I had to lower the charging current to 15A, but I think it is related to my problem) and the system is maintained around the grid set point .

On the other hand, as soon as the PV production drops and goes below 15A of the charging current, the system discharges the battery into the grid (50A), which causes the battery voltage to drop to the sustaint voltage (48V on pylontech) and suddenly, to compensate, it charges the batteries thoroughly from the grid.

And it alternate like that from one extreme to the other every 15 to 30 s. (below my settings). I've cut everything for now and tried a lot of combinations (including a full factory reset) but nothing still does the same behavior. (all Firmware are up to date). Can anyone help me? Thank you for your precious help. 1673817035022.png

Multiplus-II
1673817035022.png (168.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

6 Answers
Davy Rio avatar image
Davy Rio answered ·

Résolved with default factory settings and configure again.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

bonneau avatar image
bonneau answered ·

bonjour j'ai le même problème

Quelqu'un peut me transmettre un lien pour les réglages avec batterie pylontech et onduleur victron multiplus II gx

quelle solution avez-vous trouvée pour palier à ce problème ?

merci pour vos lumières

2 |3000

Davy Rio avatar image
Davy Rio answered ·

Bonjour @bonneau ,

Je m'en suis sorti en repoussant les param par defaut de veconfig dans le multiplus. Puis en reparamétrant le multiplus de 0 pour les pylontech.

2 |3000

bonneau avatar image
bonneau answered ·

D’accord j’ai déjà fait configuration à partir de 0

Mais quelle nouvelle configuration ou paramètres avez-vous rentré dans veconfig ?

J’ai fait celle de mon fournisseur mais il admettait qu’il pouvait y avoir des erreurs pour les batteries pylontech

Merci pour un lien vers titi ou autres

2 |3000

Davy Rio avatar image
Davy Rio answered ·

Merci pour un lien vers titi ou autres?? Pas compris kesako titi?

Pardon mais j'ai pas de lien vers MA config.

La configuration a partir de 0 n'a pas suffit pour moi non plus. Il a fallu d'abord réinjecter les param par defaut depuis VEconfig. C'est un menu des menu de VEconfig. Sans cette étape pour moi rien n'y a fait

2 |3000

bonneau avatar image
bonneau answered ·

désolé je n'avais pas relus mon message c'était un tuto *

je me pose la question des branchements et de la configuration veconfig que mon fournisseur ma envoyé

je les et contacté à 5 reprise je leur et donner la main sur vrm et toujours le même résultat

les batteries ne démarrent pas quand il y a plus de production pv

ma recherche et surtout d'un schéma de branchement et d'un tuto veconfig pour refaire tout depuis 0

je prend toute info merci a vous

2 |3000