question

damric avatar image
damric asked

"Inverter on" LED flashing on Multiplus-II 48/3000/-35-32

I am facing an issue on my Multiplus-II 48 /3000 / 35-32 : All seems working correctly but the "Inverter On" LED is flashing continuously. This is strange. Where does it come from ? Is it a correct working mode ?

According to the device manual, this LED is flashing when the loads requires more current than the one allowed on the AC input. But in my configuration, this is not the case : the AC input is calibrated to 32A and the loads are never exceeding 2600 W (2600W / 220V = 12A << 32A). Even if this Inverter LED is flashing, the inverter do not take any current from batteries, this is well meaning that no additionnal curent is required.

Does someone have an idea ? Does it reflecting a bad configured parameter somewhere ?

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
marekp avatar image
marekp answered ·

@DamRic

Any other LEDs ON?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

damric avatar image
damric answered ·

On Multiplus-II front panel :

- on "Charger" side : the LED "Mains on" and the LED "Float" are both illuminated -> sounds good

- on "Inverter" side : the LED "Inverter ON" flashes -> looks strange

2 |3000

damric avatar image
damric answered ·

One additionnal thing : On the GX touch screen (see screenshot below), the AC input box is empty ... may be there is a link ?

img-4230.jpg

img-4230.jpg (178.9 KiB)
2 |3000

marekp avatar image
marekp answered ·

@DamRic

According to the app named "Victron Toolkit" your LEDs indicate.

"FEED-IN WITH PV POWER - FLOAT"

Your PV panels are producing and MP is passing this production to AC side because battery is full.

2 |3000

damric avatar image
damric answered ·

Ok, thanks a lot for your answer !

Good news, this means normal work in my case because I am using batteries only in case of lost of grid loads.

2 |3000