question

blaireldridge avatar image
blaireldridge asked

Inverter on Sailboat Question

For some reason on my cell boat the inverter had a fault although its still charging the batteries i reset the inverter and got it going but for some reason its not inverting the AC plugs on the boat and i'm not sure what to do. It still charges and the DC equipment still works. I was wondering if someone could tell me what is the normal process i should do or ways to reset that part of the system. Sorry i know this is a very basic question but i thought this would be a good place to ask the question.

Please let me know what images might help if these dont since of such a novice i'm not sure what will.

***the 3rd picture is what it looked like before i turned the inverter off and on then it showed "fault" after reseting the inverter it shows inverting but doesnt turn on any of the AC working

THANK YOU!

img-0810.jpgimg-0811.jpgimg-0809.jpg

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
img-0810.jpg (2.8 MiB)
img-0811.jpg (3.9 MiB)
img-0809.jpg (2.2 MiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
steegergrid avatar image
steegergrid answered ·

It looks like your AC shore connection is unavailable or not functioning. Maybe Check breakers etc.

Also it looks like the Inverter then powered off because of a low battery warning. Probably because the batteries were not charged anymore with the missing shore connection.

So, root cause would be the missing shore connection or the Inverters failure to connect with it.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.