question

mrsmcnic avatar image
mrsmcnic asked

Generator continually starting

Firstly, I'll say I know very little about our setup but hubby is away and I'm getting desperate. We bought the property with the set up.

We're totally off grid and use a blue power panel which I started the generator from last night. We already have an issue waiting to be fixed where the generator doesn't turn itself off so we have to open the machine and turn it off by pushing the solenoid across. However ever since starting the generator last night, it is continually starting unless it's in manual mode. I've tried pressing stop generator on the blue panel but everytime I change the generator to auto , it immediately starts. Batteries currently at 90% so don't need charging. Any help greatly appreciated!

Generator
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Trevor Bird avatar image
Trevor Bird answered ·

Hello @Mrsmcnic , we don’t really have enough information to effectively help in this situation. I suggest simply monitoring the battery state of charge and manually start the generator to recharge them when they get too low. It is not automatic but at least you can keep the batteries topped up until you can get the system fixed for automatic operation.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.