question

telemaco81 avatar image
telemaco81 asked

MultiPlus-II GX 3000VA 24V is a good choice for my needs?

Hi. I need to know if the Victron MultiPlus-II GX 3000VA 24V is a good choice for my needs or if exist a best alternative.

I need to configure the system to get the first amount of power (for example the first 50W) from the grid (to be sure to never inject to the grid).

The subsequent power from the batteries up to a set quantity: for example 2400W manually set in summer or 1000W in winter.

If the load exceed the capacities of the inverter, take the remaining part from the grid.

Change these parameters locally or via internet.

I don't need to charge the batteries from the grid. They are charged by a independent system

Thank you

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
telemaco81 avatar image
telemaco81 answered ·

UP!

No one is able to answer?

Thank in advance

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

shaneyake avatar image
shaneyake answered ·

Yes, this inverter is capable of doing that.

Never feeding back isn't really possible. If you turn off a big load it will feedback for a faction of a second. Most meters shouldn't notice this.

I personally would go with a Multiplus-ii and Cerbo GX instead of the Multiplus GX just because it is easier to grow with the Cerbo and the Cerbo has a much faster processor which is great if you want to start running other things on the GX.

If you could go 48V I would do that but it sounds like you already have a battery bank.

2 |3000

telemaco81 avatar image
telemaco81 answered ·

Yes. I have a 24V bank and a offgrid inverter.

Thank you very much for the answer and the cerbo suggestion.

Bye

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic