question

teloth avatar image
teloth asked

Multiplus II GX 48/5000 Hub-1 Off but powering AC loads, not on Device list Remote Console

Hi

Just upgraded my Multiplus II GX 48/3000 to 48/5000 version.

Display shows Hub-1 Off , ene though it shows off , it is inverting because it is powering the AC loads.

Added the installation on VRM , I can access on VRM and reomte console locally.

It shows all my charge controllers but Multiplus is nowhere to be seen on the list.

Enabled Two-Way communication , but it does not give me the option for Remote VEConfigure , like it did on my previous Multiplus II 3000

Anyone have any ideas please?

Pulling my hair out stage here..

Thanks in advance

remote console
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

teloth avatar image teloth commented ·

device-list3.jpgdevice-list2.jpgdevice-list1.jpgremote-console.jpgvrm-portal1.jpgHere are some pictures.display.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
display.jpg (96.0 KiB)
vrm-portal1.jpg (27.7 KiB)
remote-console.jpg (39.6 KiB)
device-list1.jpg (45.3 KiB)
device-list2.jpg (85.8 KiB)
device-list3.jpg (112.5 KiB)

It looks like GX unit within the Multiplus II just simply not seeing the inverter.

Anyone have any ideas?

0 Likes 0 ·

Possible to get a response from Victron please?

Anything else can be tried or checked?

Thanks
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

@Teloth

Have you rebooted the GX from the remote screen?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi John

I restarted the Multiplus II multiple times , from the rocker switch , I assumed this would hard reset everything including the GX module.

Anyway, I just did the reset for the GX module from the reset button , next to USB , ( while the Multiplus is on ) , pressed the button for a second , screen went off and came back on etc. but unfortunately no change.

It sees all my charge controller but not showing the Multiplus Inverted in device list.

Not on Local access , remote console or on VRM

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic