question

jaywolfe avatar image
jaywolfe asked

Low batt inverter cut out but soc is 70 percent

Hi.

Our inverter in our rv often shows low battery when we come to turn our inverter on after it has been off for storage. The battery soc is still at 70 % and voltage at over 13 volts.

Our batteries are victron connected via bus to a digital multi control to a quattro an ccgx.

I don't recall this error.prior to installing the doc.

The error clear immediacy as soon as I connect to an ac inlet then I can disconnect the a.c. and inverter works as expected.

Can anyone help point me of possible causes

BMS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
tozz avatar image
tozz answered ·

I initially had the same issue in my ESS setup. In my case I had incorrect voltage parameters in my MultiPlus-II, which can be configured using VE.Configure.

The BMS said everything was fine, but the MultiPlus started throwing low batt errors at around 65%

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jaywolfe avatar image jaywolfe commented ·

Thankyou. As was the case on mine.

0 Likes 0 ·
oltorres1 avatar image
oltorres1 answered ·

HI, I am having the same issues. I have a Lithium Iron Phosphate battery 12.8V 206AH, and have entered all voltages discharge parameters (inverter menu) and nominal AH capacity (General Menu). Selected Lithium Batteries, etc. The Multiplus disconnects at SOC ~ 50 %. Any recommendations?

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic