question

Ingo avatar image
Ingo asked

Charge Current Control via K2 Relay and AUX1 Input

Will the following work?

1617257722299.png

The requirement is to limit charge current using the K2 relay connected to the AUX1 input. The above is to limit charge current for the first 20 minutes once AC grid power on AC Input 2 returns.

charge current limit
1617257722299.png (11.1 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Ingo avatar image Ingo commented ·

I am going to bump this one also as I see a possible related Timer issue with my Relay Assistant issue to this K2 timer as well.

I tested the Charge Control portion via AUX1 and it works perfectly EXCEPT the K2 relay time does NOT honor the 1200s configured. This is similar to the ACOut2 Relay reconnect time issue raised many times.

Again: Can someone please investigate why the K2 timer above does not work as programmed. It does not wait the 1200s as specified. It really looks like a Timer issue now affecting two features I require for my installation.

*Just for clarity to Victron, this affects possible certification of Victron equipment being used in our Estate (+5000 households and growing). The current requirement is for the Inverter to NOT charge at full-tilt for at least 10minutes after reconnection to grid. The same goes for the ACOut2 Heavy Load reconnection - both which are affected by this Timer bug.

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic