question

robertg66 avatar image
robertg66 asked

MeterBoost 48V - 82Ah - 4,2 kWh lithium battery, anybody experience with these?

Hi,

I came across Meterboost 48V - 4,2 kwh batteries, Portugese made and cheap (with BMC). On there website they make reference to Victron. But can't find any information about connecting these batteries to a Victron's Multiplus (did Victron already test them)?

Is there anybody out there that has any experience regarding connecting and using these batteries? Love to hear your remarks!

Robert

48v battery
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

You should contact Meterboost directly and ask them about that information and how it works with Victron, there are lots of different brands batteries out there.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

robertg66 avatar image
robertg66 answered ·

Thanks Paul for your reply. I indeed contacted Meterboost and up until now i haven't received any reply. I asked around and apparently they have some quality assurance problems. I also asked about this and also no reply. I already moved on to a different brand.

Thanks,

Robert

1 comment
2 |3000

Paul B avatar image Paul B commented ·

Good Move I think

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic