question

Gerrie Rossouw avatar image
Gerrie Rossouw asked

3phase AC supply

Good day.

I am running a 3phase system with 3 x 5kva 48v Multiplus inverters. Running ESS with a 15/11 Freedom Won LiPO4.

I'm having trouble with the AC supply. All phases wires are same size lenght and thickness. But it won't accept mains. It shows voltage on ccgx under multi but won't accept mains. It tries then immediately switches back to inverter mode.

I have tried phase rotation with no success.

Do you perhaps know what could be the cause. This is the first site i have ever installed with this issue.

Gerrie

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi Gerrie, that it tries to switch means that the rotation is good.

That it then disconnects again means that it doesn’t accept the quality. Perhaps the voltage drops too much? Or, is it on a long line? See also this page:

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ve.bus:grid-codes-and-loss-of-mains-detection

You could try a different grid code.

Success!

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Gerrie Rossouw avatar image Gerrie Rossouw commented ·

Thank you sir. From mains to inverters only 3meters. The voltage does not drop at all. I will defnitley try different grid code.

Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic