question

ramil avatar image
ramil asked

Adjust current on Blue Smart IP65 12/15

Hello, I've bought a Blue Smart IP65 hoping I would find adjustable settings like maximum current and voltage for different phases of charging.

In advanced settings voltage can be adjusted, that's true.

However, there is no current adjustment option! I can only select 4A or 15A maximum current.

My battery (Ca/Ca) vendor recommends charging at 0.1C of the battery. Now I have 2 batteries: 60 & 80 A*h.

How can I select maximum current 6 & 8 A*h?

4A*h is obviously too little while 15A*h is too much.

It would be great if in following upgrades it would be possible to adjust current as well for different phases of charging.

A second improvement would be to add an option to do intelligent switching to FLOAT phase on adjustable current value. For example when after ABS phase current drops to 0.01C - switch to float.

charge current limit
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
maartenvt avatar image
maartenvt answered ·

It's not possible to select other charge currents than 4A or 15A with this charger.

I also tried to find out how to do this. This is also the answer I got on my question.

It's also a pitty that this appliance cannot be integrated in a ve.smart network.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic