question

vagrantuk avatar image
vagrantuk asked

Blue solar and smart solar synchronisation

1. 7Hello. I have a Smart solar mppt 100/20,also a Blue solar 100/15 with a Bluetooth ve direct dongle. Also aBmv 721 smart and a smart battery sense dongle. Is it possible with these components to get the regulators to synchronise as a master/slave to charge one 12v battery bank.

At the moment the blue controller goes into float mode very quickly and the smart controller seems to stay in absorption mode for a long time.. Also the blue controller wont come out of float until the voltage parameters are met leaving the smart controller still in absorption mode.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks for your time.

mppt charging
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Yes that is possible.

https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/VE.Smart_Networking/en/index-en.html

But you maybe have to check some of your Part-numbers

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

vagrantuk avatar image
vagrantuk answered ·

Thanks for your input and time. The same day as I asked this question I was offered another blue smart regulator for very little money, so was able to network everything and the two regulators now work in harmony together. The old smart regulator and dongle will be relegated to spare status.

Thanks again. I appreciate your time. P.

1 comment
2 |3000

vagrantuk avatar image vagrantuk commented ·

Thanks for your input and time. The same day as I asked this question I was offered another blue smart regulator for very little money, so was able to network everything and the two regulators now work in harmony together. The old smart regulator and dongle will be relegated to spare status.

Thanks again. I appreciate your time. P.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic