question

paddy-bloomer avatar image
paddy-bloomer asked

remote console on vrm disabled why.

yesterday i could use the remote console via the vrm which was handy, today i cant its not on the menu. and under devices/gateway is shows as disabled. this is not handy as today iam 300 miles further away from the installation than i was yesterday. why did this happen and how do i fix it?

remote console
4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

paddy-bloomer avatar image paddy-bloomer commented ·

spose ive got to drive 300 miles then

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ paddy-bloomer commented ·

Hi Paddy, we’ll check tomorrow if we can enable it remotely for you.

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @paddy bloomer, took me a day longer and I wanted to go and check now, but the system has been offline for 15 hours; there is nothing I can do remotely at this moment I'm afraid.

0 Likes 0 ·
paddy-bloomer avatar image paddy-bloomer mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks for looking. I drove down to the site today and got into remote console via wifi and enebled remote console via vrm that fixed the problem hope it stays fixed. I also had to fix another mechanical problem that was flattening the battery and putting the system off line.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
leonb avatar image
leonb answered ·

Same problem here?

When I logon via the GX device (172.24.24.1) I get access, but not a sausage via vrm?? Very strange

What GX device are you using?

Regards

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

paddy-bloomer avatar image
paddy-bloomer answered ·

i am using a venus gx firmware 2.60

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic