question

tony-c avatar image
tony-c asked

New VRM on phone not showing all battery details?

Below is a screen shot from my PC. I am not clever enough to get a pic from my mobile phone.

Looking at the Discharging box in this picture I can see Voltage, Current and their values.

On my phone this was also possible when the new VRM arrived.............but now ??

The Discharge pane is small and the values are hidden, unless i turn the phone around to landscape

Any idea what has happened. were the titles just V and A.... and making them full words has done this?

A bit more attention to detail would be appreciated, a good change spoiled by "bugs"

remote console
1602517025699.png (19.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Hi @Tony C,

In order to see this details you have to click the 'Show details' link at the top of the screen.

If it still does not work after that, please let me know the model & brand of the phone, then I'll check your specific case

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Meine_Energiewende avatar image Meine_Energiewende commented ·

Works now even on my phone. A few days ago i was also not able to see the values (they were cut) of my batterie.

Is there a way to get rid of the "grid" and "generator" widget ? I have non of them and they are shown in the VRM.

CU

Jens

0 Likes 0 ·
tony-c avatar image
tony-c answered ·

How do I let you know?

1 comment
2 |3000

Teun Lassche avatar image Teun Lassche ♦ commented ·

@Tony C you can just post it over here in a reply

0 Likes 0 ·
tony-c avatar image
tony-c answered ·

Hi Teun,

I decided to overcome my lack of mobile phone tech knowledge by taking a photo of the screen as it displayed. I wish I had thought of it before as a surprise was in store. As you can see from the picture below both the Voltage and Current along with their values are clearly visible.

Same phone, same everything ....? Don't have an answer......Unless of course someone has been in and fixed something

1602669461363.png (162.5 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

Teun Lassche avatar image Teun Lassche ♦ commented ·

@Tony C Glad it works now!

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic