Hi, I am new to this type of installation, and thus will need some help in getting to know the limitations of the ESS options and setups.
Plenty of experiance in multiplus/Quattro 12 and 24 volt single and 3 phase conections systems mainly on marine systems
I am about to embark on a new learning curve.
I am looking ordered a new Mulltiplus-II 48 volt 5000 and a Venus GX or CCGX unit from work and then to install it in my own home so that I will then hopefully learn all the variables of the systems and can than try different things and equipment in a real life situation, nothing bets learning at the coal face. Then use this knowledge to help advise customers and then do more customer sales. plus have my own home system
So can the below be done and if not what cant be done.
This is the scenario that needs to be covered at my own test/demo installation.
1. I have 4.5 Kws of Panels connected to the grid using a Litto LH5000 Grid Tie inverter (I understand that this unit has to do frequency shift control and I dont know if it does, ill need to do some testing here, If it cant then it may have to be replaced or maybe if the batteries are full then export to the grid would have to be allowed.)
2. I will have 10Kw of lithium Batteries setup at 48 volts
3. my average daily PV output is 15 to 25Kw per day bad days 5Kw not many, good days 28kw monthly average is 600Kw
4. system voltage is 220V, Grid meter is bidirectional.
5. average daily consumption 15 to 20Kw
What I would like to do is at all possible not to export power to the grid but to manage the consumption from the battery bank to achieve this with some supplementation from the grid if Solar cant keep up. based on SOC or Voltage
1. Not to export to the Grid during the day time hours say 7am to 6pm or a time range of my choosing. right down to no export at all
2. to have a net ZERO grid consumption over a 1 mth period if total solar output allows.
3.export excess unused battery capacity to the grid at night to meet item two requirement if SOC is above say 20% but stop at 10% level. once say zero net Grid consumstion is meet then no further export of power at night to be done.
4. to run off the Batteries from say 6pm to 8am each night unless SOC drops below 10% or whatever I adjust it toor if loads go over 4.5Kw for 10min then supplement from the grid as required, and then consume from the grid (do not charge the batteries from the Grid unless SOC drops below 5%)
Any suggestions and helpful contributions appreciated.
Thanks in Advance