question

johannes-cronje avatar image
johannes-cronje asked

VRM - Advanced Tab - Graphs and Download files

Good Evening

Regarding the Advanced Tab .

I really have a massive need to layer different tabs on top of each other specifically Consumption and PV Yield tabs. This can assist me in fine tuning of systems with regards to Systems build for Storage .

Secondly regarding the consumption file available for downloading , would it be possible to add a extra column for consumption only on the load side I do not have the need to know from were my load came from , I simply need to now what my KWh was each and every hour regardless from were it came from.

From a fault finding perspective . When alarms are triggered for instance overload would it be possible to let the specific readings be recorded in such way that when downloading the xls file, it is highlighted under the specific column at the specific time . As well as temperature alarm , if I now at what temperature it triggered it will make it a lot easier to identify the source of the fault . Usually when temperature triggered it has got to do with load , if I can know what the load is and at which temperature , it becomes a lot easier to sort out

Regards

Johannes Cronje

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Hi @Johannes Cronje ,

Thanks a lot! I have read your ideas and can imagine that this kind of functionality is really useful for your usecase. I'll pass it on internally and see if we can improve in that area - can't promise anything though.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic