question

jroux avatar image
jroux asked

MQTT topic for "PV Charger" Power on CCGX (remote control)

Hi, I have a EasySolar II GX 250/70 - 3000. I am reading the MQTT successfully for other display purposes of performance of an EES setup. Right - bottom on this is "PV Charger" with watts.

the closest topic I could find to read that is /solarcharger/273/Yield/Power, but it reads about ~33W higher. than what is shown on the screen of the CCGX remote console. Anybody got an idea of the right topic for that value?

MQTT
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
solarhack avatar image
solarhack answered ·

Hi

There are a few options. I'm not sure which value the display reads for its information but you can get a full list of MQTT paths

here: https://github.com/victronenergy/venus/wiki/dbus

I've listed a few possibilities:

com.victronenergy.solarcharger/Dc/Pv/Power      <- Total output power for all connected chargers (Watts)com.victronenergy.system/Yield/Power      <- Actual input power (Watts)
  • Another factor to consider is the screen may not be updated at the same rate as the MQTT events are published
  • The Inverter consumes around 33W of power so the difference may be that

Hope that helps

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources