question

bastian avatar image
bastian asked

BMV spare parts

Hi there,

my BMV700 stoped working some time ago and I think it is the small circuit board on the shunt thats gone due to water in the engine bay.

I ordered a knew shunt but that came without that .... so where do I get that little thin new ?

THX Bastian

bmv
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Generally it is best to contact your nearest distributor via

https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy

They will have access to a Victron Sales Manager and the Service Dept who has the spare parts.

Let me know if that doesn’t work.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

bastian avatar image
bastian answered ·

Hi there, just had a talk with my dealer, he says that this part is not listet as a spare ....

2 |3000

bastian avatar image
bastian answered ·

@Guy Stewart (Victron Energy Staff) - He could not help me .... so how can I get that needed Ppart ?

2 |3000

bastian avatar image
bastian answered ·

Bumping this up ....

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic