question

shawn avatar image
shawn asked

BMV 700 History

how to get my BMV 700 to show actual low Battery volts instead of 0.000 when I check the history

solar
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
adev avatar image
adev answered ·

Is there something in your system that is disconnecting your BMV from your battery every day/night?

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

shawn avatar image shawn commented ·

no the system is running day and night but it should be able to show the lowest my battery volts drop to instead of 0.000 , its recording my highest battery volts ,

0 Likes 0 ·
adev avatar image adev shawn commented ·

yes I agree, just wondering if something is making it disconnect momentarily and hence the 0.0 reading is technically true. I don’t have a BMV but had some days in the history where something similar happened on my battery voltage - was because I disconnected battery for system alterations.

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

When you install the BMV, the lowest voltage always is 0, you have to reset the history.

2 |3000

Devaughn Tyler avatar image
Devaughn Tyler answered ·

How is your setup put together

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic