question

mrft avatar image
mrft asked

Pylontech US3000 warranty

Good day all.

my local supplier is requesting some values before a warranty for the Pylontech batteries can be activated. The problem is that the values relate to Voltronic inverters and I have Easysolar inverters (Victron Multiplus). Can someone please assist me in where to get the corresponding values with my Easysolar:

Program 02: Max charging current Bulk charging voltage (C.V. voltage)

Program 05: Battery type Floating charge voltage

Program 12: Setting voltage point back to utility source Battery cut-off discharging voltage when grid is available

Program 13: setting voltage point back to battery mode Battery re-discharging voltage when grid is available

Program 26: Bulk charging voltage (C.V. voltage) Battery cut-off discharging voltage when grid is unavailable

Program 29: Low DC cut-off voltage

Can someone also tell me if I must still obtain a local warranty from my supplier even though I have filled in the Pylontech "sign up battery" section for the warranty and have received an official registration number?

thank you in advance and kind regards

Pylontech
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @MrFT

Did you resolve this already?
I've never heard of this procedure..
Pylontech batteries are normally in control of all the parameters.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

colins avatar image
colins answered ·

The information that your supplier has requested is not required by Pylontech for warranty registration/activation as you have discovered! You don’t need a ‘local warranty’ unless your supplier is providing some sort of enhanced service over and above the standard Pylontech warranty?

If you have completed the Pylontech on-line warranty 'sign-up' and received the confirmation registration details, then your Pylontech warranty is in place.

Pylontech are available through general wholesale distribution – so in the (unlikely in our experience) event of a problem, they would refer back to the distributor they obtained them from. They would then need the registration number/s (from your Pylontech confirmation email) for any warranty claim.

You don’t mention how many batteries you have. There is a limit to the number that can be registered on-line in one go. So if you have a lot, you may need to make several applications and generate several registration numbers/confirmations. Also, if you have more than 8 and therefore an LV Hub in the system, we usually register this separately.

For your own peace of mind, you could go back to your supplier and copy the Pylontech registration confirmation/s to them so they have those details on record should you ever need to go back to them with an issue.

2 |3000