question

dlt avatar image
dlt asked

SmartSolar 150/45 Not charging

I have three of these. All three are connected to the same battery bank, but different solar panels. One does not seem to be working. It communicates with my phone app fine and shows both battery and solar voltage, but no current. It worked fine yesterday, and even made 1.69kWh. I've changed nothing with the system, but it has stayed off today. I've disabled the charger, with the app, and then reenabled it. But, I cannot get it to start charging.

It is seeing about 130v on the solar and 13.28 volts on the battery, but no current. It is a lithium bank with absorption set to 14.4v and float set to13.4v. So, it should definitely be charging. Because it is seeing good voltage, I don't think it is a connection issue, i.e. I don't think it is an open circuit either on the battery or solar sides.

Any ideas?

solar
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
dlt avatar image
dlt answered ·

I found the answer just after posting this. That dang little jumper had worked itself loose.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic