question

minaman avatar image
minaman asked

Excess feed not counted?

Hi all,

I run a Multiplus II 5000 with an external Cerbo GX, latest firmware as of today is installed.

ESS is configured, does its job fine, battery charging/discharging all works perfect.

The only thing I see is that excess power fed into the grid is not correctly counted in the VRM portal. I have like yseterdaa a few kw feed-in (visible on the grid power as a big negative number) but at the end, the last days it says Grid feed in 0.3kWh. When I manually set the "Grid setpoint" to negative, like 1kw for an hour, it really counts and says 1.3kW later...

Also consumption is counted correctly.

I was a bit confused and thought maybe I checked not properly, nbut after some afternoon full of sun, 100% SOC and permanend 2-3kw excess feed (Ilimitd to 3kw) - it still said 0.3kwh the last 2 days. Sorry, I don't get it...

Any ideas?

feed-in
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Is your system...

Single phase?

Or single phase on a three phase system with a three phase meter?

0 Likes 0 ·
minaman avatar image minaman Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Hi Alexandra, it is a single phase system with one Multiplus II 5000 only.

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
lifeingalicia avatar image
lifeingalicia answered ·

If I recall power is in W and Energy is in Kw/h so 2000W feed in for 8 minutes is 0.3Kw//h....

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

minaman avatar image minaman commented ·

This is correct. But on a sunny day as like today, I see -1000 to -1500W for a few hours permanently. The last 24 view says:

To Grid

0.1 kWh

Which is simply not true.

0 Likes 0 ·
minaman avatar image
minaman answered ·

15kwfor2h.pngtheday.png
Like today, we had around constant 1.5kw over 2 hours. Max. feed-in was 3.2kw.
Counted was 0.1kwh.

THis came when I changed from MultiPlus II 3000 to MultiPlus II 5000 and merged the data together. Maybe it's a VRM bug...

15kwfor2h.png (5.2 KiB)
theday.png (47.7 KiB)
2 |3000

lifeingalicia avatar image
lifeingalicia answered ·
2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic