question

williams avatar image
williams asked

Marine system with solar panel wind turbine shore power and alternator

Dear community,

I am drafting a victron system for an aluminum vessel with the following power in:

- Shore

- Wind Turbine

- Solar panel

- Alternators

My plan is to take all the DC power (whichever source is available and could be simultaneously) into a bus bar (Lynx power in) and this power to a Lynx distributor with 4 loads which goes to 4 independent DC chargers to 4 different batteries/battery bank (need to be separated as there is not enough space for a single power bank and because of weight balance of the vessel), also each battery will power specific intruments/equipments.

There are manual on/off switches in every DC charger to prioritize manually which battery to charge first, example: switch off 1 charger to prioritize the other 3.

Manual on/off switches on every battery output if i choose not to invert from an specific battery to the AC distribution box.

Switch selectors on each of the DC distribution box in case i want to power it from another battery

Draft as below:

1708417464522.png

My question are:

1) Does this system makes sense? Would this work?

2) If it works, using only one CerboGX will as a communication center will be enough? else which communication center should I use?

system design
1708417464522.png (101.2 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic