question

njordan avatar image
njordan asked

ESS - Zero Setpoint not working... (3phases Multiplus2I)

I recently switched from a single phase system to a 3phase system. Pylontech + Multiplus II. all PV generators are on the AC-IN side. so my ESS works as a smart charger/discharger to balance the energyflow and have a 24hrs zero-feed in....

yesterday i configured the gernal 3phase system, setup the first device with assistent for ESS, did the same for the two others...and added for them also the assistent.....

I setup as a regulation "individual phase" - on purpose. so i know what this means i terms of inbalance of the inverters.

So my thought was that if i produce something on L1 it will be charged in the battery so that L1 on the grid meter is arround ZERO, the same for the two other phases....

Now i see the following result....which does not look like of L3 is trying at all to zero feedin.....

Any idea what i could have done wrong?

When VEconfiguring, i did send the VEmulticonfig per inverter, so when prepareing the first inverter congig, is sent it to just "this device"....thats my only idea that it has to be sent to all of them at once.

But have seen videos of doing the config, and they did it just per inverter, not to all at the same time....Thanks a lot Norbert

1707833810988.png

feed-in
1707833810988.png (8.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic